Vitamin C Antioxidant Crème
Skin Types: All Skin Types
Features & Benefits:
- Luxuriously rich crème hydrates parched skin, while a stabilized vitamin C complex and aloe vera provide antioxidant benefits for a glowing, youthful-looking complexion.
- Stabilized vitamin C antioxidant complex neutralizes free radicals and boosts skin’s natural production of collagen to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and loss of elasticity.
- Infuses skin with non-greasy botanical moisturizers, such as jojoba, meadowfoam and hemp seed oils, to impart a nourished, hydrated, glowing complexion.
- Protects skin from environmental and free radical damage.
- Stabilized aloe barbadensis leaf juice – rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes – nourishes, soothes and softens the skin.
How to Use:
- Twice daily, massage a small amount onto face and neck.
- For best results, use with Vitamin C Antioxidant Complex.
Size: 1 fl.oz. / 27mL
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Stearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Isostearyl Stearoyl Stearate, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Yeast Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, BetaCarotene, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, RNA, DNA, Allantoin, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol,Titanium Dioxide, Squalane, Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Chlorphenesin, Caramel
Robin Cobb –
I bought this product and it is amazing! it cleared up my dry skin patches on my face and my foundation goes on flawlessly now.
I will buy this product and give amazing results on my skin. They show glow skin
Very soothing and wonderful healing properties for skin irritation spots.